Tuesday 4 January 2011

Dates and Flowers

One of our New Years Resolutions this year is to date at least once a fortnight. So starting as we meen to go on, today was the day. We arranged for my parents to look after Anya for a few hours and we sneaked off for a lovely meal at a local pub. Those few hours were really blissful and peaceful. We had whole conversations without a little persons interruptions. We even held hands over the table.
On the way home we popped into Mr.T's to see what they were reducing and OH treated me to a pretty bunch of flowers. Aren't they lovely???
I decided to use a few of the dark glass bottles we had laying about after Christmas to
make a nice arrangement on my windowsill. Simple but effective.

x x x

1 comment:

  1. awww I love the date idea, i knwo when we become parents it is easy to forget the "relationship" your date sounded lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.