Saturday 15 October 2011

Dinner is prepared.

Well here it is readers. I can't say it looks to fantastic before cooking, but it does smell beautifully mouthwatering. I've wrapped it up in tinfoil and popped it in the oven, so I just need to turn it on an hour before hubby comes home from work. I think 3 hours cooking is a bit excessive and I'm wondering if it shows the efficiency of cookers in the 60's. So I have pretty much cooked the meat and am planning on giving it an hour to cook.
And here a peek at my winter knitting project. This one long strip is almost the length of a double bed. It was intended for DD's bed but when I measured it I was already way over length. And I do have a huuuuuggggeeeee stash of wool that needs using up. Hopefully I will soon be able to get onto strip two.

I'm hoping to post again later and show you a photo of have my dinner experiment went. Catch you laters.
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.