Friday 18 May 2012

100th Post on FHMH


I have covered so many things in 100 posts since I started my lil ole blog. I love being able to read back and see what I was up to, and watching DD grow through the photos. I've met some wonderful people through blogging and now have over 20 follows and about 40 daily readers!!! Who'd have thought my musings and day to day activities would be of interest to so many people!

 So to celebrate my 100th post I am giving away a copy of Iron me on by Mike Perry
All you have to do to win is to follow my blog and pop me a comment on this post. (If you already follow me just drop me a comment saying Hi to be included)
 I will pick a winner at random on Sunday 20th of May to give everyone a chance to enter. Feel free to share my giveaway on your own blogs if you like :)
Good Luck everyone!!!
 x x x x
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Now that IS a great giveaway.
    I am already a follower - so HI!

    blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this giveaway! :) I just became your newest follower. If I win, my email is grigory99 at yahoo dot com

    *crosses fingers* ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.