Friday 15 June 2012

Funky freebies

 Who doesn't love freebies? I have been lucky enough to receive two recently. First was a crochet kit and pattern from a lady at my knitting club. She subscibes to a monthly knitting and crochet magazine but doesn't actually crochet at all, so often passes them my way. I'm planning to make that cushion cover as soon as I've finished my next pompon scarf.
My second freebie came in the post from the wonderful Carolyn over at Mess, Muddle and Fun. This is my prize for entering her last blog party every week plus a little extra for winning one of the weeks to! I've popped them straight into our pile of goodies to take on holiday. DD is especially excited about the sticker book and pencils. OH has his beady eye on the wordsearchs in the puzzle book. You couldn't have picked better Carolyn!!!
x x x x

3 comments:

  1. congrats on your freebies, great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning all those goodies!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, hope you all have lots of fun with them.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.