Wednesday 26 September 2012

Challenge Accepted


 Cassie over at Crafty Mum has started setting a weekly challenge on a wartime theme. Our first challenge was to try out an old war time recipe for corn beef fritters. So I busted out the ingredients from my store cupboard and had an attempt last night.
 I say attempt as I think my mixture was to wet and so didn't stick together in nice patty shapes but sort of melted together in a big lump. So aesthetically it wasn't to pleasing on the eye, but my word what a taste sensation!!! OH was really impressed and has already requested it again next week.

 I can't wait to see what next weeks challenge is!

x x x

1 comment:

  1. I used to make corned beef hash quite often, for Mr FD, which we had with beans. He loved it (and so did I) with added onions and mushrooms. Tasty and cheap!! Unfortunately, the corned beef I see in France isn't that cheap and we have to ration our precious tins of beans!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.