Friday 26 October 2012

Frugal Roses


 I love the Autumn and so does my DD.  I'm constantly being given pretty leaves as a gift on our walks and trips out. We have amassed a small collection which I have dried in our airing cupboard for some sticking and painting activities soon but while meandering the Internet I came across this website and decided to have a go.
And Voila! I'm really pleased with how these came out, I have popped them into a vase for now on the dining table. But next time I venture out the house I will be sure to pick up another handful and do this again.
 And apart from a tiny piece of tape to secure the last leaf on each rose and a leaf surround this project is completely free!

x x x

3 comments:

  1. that is lovely, I am going to store that idea in favourites and have a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really beautiful! But don't they go all dry and crumbly after a while? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.