Wednesday 24 October 2012

On the needles

This is my current project on my needles. It's a fantastic stash buster for all those bits and pieces left over from other projects. I've almost finished the Blue round as you can see. I'm thinking about using up my white wool and "fancy" wools next. All those horrible fluffy/bobbly novelty wools that look lovely but are actually awful to knit with.
 I'm off to town for the day for my knitting club and a mooch around the shops. Hopefully I will have some bargains to share with you shortly.
x x x

2 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog and wonder if you could direct me to a pattern for your diagonal squares. I'd love to knit some and also give the pattern to my 92 year old mum, who knits squares but they're so boring. These might be of some interest to er.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.