Friday 2 August 2013

A snip at £4


DD's hair seems to have had a growth spurt in all this sunshine. It was in desperate need of a tidy up.
OH heard about a new hairdressers opened locally that gives trainees/students a chance to get practical experience. The prices are also heavily discounted and sometimes even free if they are desperate for people to practise on. Children's haircuts at the moment are just £3 (we tipped a £1)

DD loved sitting in the big chair and being pampered. I think I have a future beauty queen on my hands lol.
 And voila a new look for DD. We decided on a bob cut because of her complete hatred of having her hair up. The only thing I need to do in the mornings is a quick brush and a clip on her fringe (if she'll let me).
 No more tantrums first thing in the morning thanks to tangles. Whoo hoo.

x x x

2 comments:

  1. What a little sweetheart ,Love the new 'Do',and yes a bargain ,so pleased she enjoyed it ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww isn't she so good? Bless her, I love bobs on little girls x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.