Sunday 31 May 2015


 Baby D was out this afternoon at a birthday party so DD and I took advantage of the sunshine and went for a nature walk.


We enjoyed looking at all the spring/summer flowers. The horse chestnut trees have quite impressive blooms.

 We also checked in on the future plum stocks. It's looking to be a really good year for wild plums. I will certainly be filling my freezer again this year with free fruit.


 We also collected half a bucket of elderflowers. I can't believe they've already come around again. The year has certainly been a quick one.


We're making cordial using the same River Cottage recipe as last year. At the moment it is infusing (I like to give mine overnight )and the house smells delicious!

X x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.