Tuesday 1 September 2015

Last Day of Summer.


Today was my final day with the girls before school begins again. I was determined to put it to good use and I think we did.
 Our morning task was creating a collage of our London trip. We used the front page of the Evening Standard for a background, printed out a few photos that showed everyone, and stuck on all the bits I had saved. Train tickets, tube maps, receipts etc.
 I think it came out rather nicely.


Afternoon was spent baking some cookies and scones. They made a lovely supper and the girls were proud to be eating something they'd made themselves. 
I have purposely left the washing up for tomorrow so I have plenty to do while I'm wishing away the hours to home time. In fact all the housework was forgotten where possible.
The place is going to sparkle tomorrow when they get back....bring on the bleach (and the distraction )

X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.