Sunday 20 September 2015

Sunny Sunday


I spent the morning in the garden battling more weeds. The girls played with some bubbles and Gman found our birch tree fascinating so we were all happy.
I read on a gardening site to bury all but the new growth on my celery stump so I've given it a go. 


Lunch was steak and herby mash. I used some of my mint and chives from the garden, and made the mash from cauliflower and potatoes. It was super tasty!


And finally Gman had his first taste of milky buttons this evening. I started him on a tiny sliver and he was beaming at me. After a few trys he was happily sucking on half a button at a time. I think he'd of happily eaten the packet lol.
I think tomorrow I will pop one of his ice cube dinners out and give him a try with some apple.

X x x

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen these milky buttons. Can you please tells what they are? . Cheers Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.