Thursday 26 November 2015

Eggs and Witches


I have a poorly DD1 off school today. Her poor throat is so sore she keeps asking me for  'soft foods'. For lunch she requested dippy eggs and soilders. 
We haven't had these in ages so it made for a nice warm lunch, and we enjoyed timing them on my phone together. 


Of course the best bit is smashing the eggs shells when we're finished. I don't think DD1 quite believes we're stopping the witches from making boats anymore but why take the risk! We smashed and smashed till the shells were in tiny pieces.

Did you have any childhood superstitions about smashing your egg shells? 

X X X 

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of these superstitions at all being from Australia. I have never heard of this.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.