Thursday 17 December 2015

Prepping for Christmas break


Tomorrow is officially the last day of school. They won't be back until 2016!
I've spent some time today prepping for the next two weeks.
This morning (between nativities) I managed to make a few repairs to the dressing up stash.
As the saying goes 'a stitch in time saves nine', hopefully it will also save tears.


I have also taken the opportunity to print off various worksheets for DD1. A letter from her school has asked us to focus on the days of week (names, order and spelling), the months of the year (as before), and the numbers 1-20 (words and spelling).
I've found a whole host of worksheets and activities on Pinterest so hopefully we can make great progress on them.


Even the elves are prepping by setting up a naughty breakfast for the girls tomorrow.
I promise we usually eat a much healthier breakfast each morning, but it's the last day of term AND it's Christmas.
So pfffttt.

X X X




1 comment:

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.