Sunday 3 January 2016

Fruity Futures?



I had a little splurge today at the garden centre. They were having a huuuuugeeee sale on pretty much everything they stocked. And I had gift vouchers to blow!


In the end I decided on some fruit bushes. These guys have three varieties to a pot, that apparently all benefit of one another. 
So I am now the proud owner of 2x raspberry canes, 2x gooseberry bushes and 2x blackcurrant bushes. I realise they aren't going to give me more than a handful or two of fruit this year, but with a little care and love they should increase each year.
Plus I can make some tasty leaf teas while I'm waiting.

X x X

1 comment:

  1. Once they get going you'll be inundated! We had amazing amounts of fruit from our raspberries and blackcurrants last year, and they were only a couple of years old.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.