Sunday 24 January 2016

Present in a pinch


DD1 was back a school for 2 whole days before she received her first birthday invite. 
 The gift stash is looking rather bare after a big Christmas so I busted out the sewing machine and made a little felt drawing set.
The felt was from pound world £1 for 6 different coloured A4 sheets. And it's the stiff cardboardy felt rather than the floppy soft felt, which suits this project nicely.


I added a packet of crayons (also £1 shop), paper cut to size and a few sticker sheets from the craft stash. 
 I'm rather pleased with how it's turned out. Hopefully a little girl beginning with C will agree with me.

X x

7 comments:

  1. I have just noticed that I won no. 15, how do I give you the postage cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely present and I'm sure the recipient will be very happy with such a great personalised gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the recipient will love this more than some of the expensive presents. It's great, you should make a few more of those up. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! Looks lovely and useful too.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.