Wednesday 8 June 2016

Mr.Ribbit gets tidy.


As part of my house cleaning/decluttering mission I am doing all those the horrible jobs you tend to put off. 
On Monday I deep cleaned and organised the TV sideboard. Tuesday I washed one of the white leather armchairs we are hoping to sell.
Today is was Mr.Ribbit's turn for attention.


Safely stored in well covered plastic tub, we hooked his tank into the garden. We've scrubbed and rinsed every part of it to gleaming perfection. 
Even treating him to some fresh gravel and jam jars to hide inside.
 It was quiet a job but we got there. He looks rather happy in there now.

X x x

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of Mr Ribbit, may I say, "Thank you." The likelihood of him saying it seems remote

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.