Sunday 25 September 2016

Craft Party Fun.




I've been having a whale of a time this weekend. A friend of mine won craft session tickets at a silent auction recently. 
It was a crafting session of her choice for 4 people and included tea and cake. I was delighted to be asked to join her.


Mrs B, chose the pimp my jam jar session which included decorating flower pots. 
It was a wonderful afternoon, sat sipping tea, nibbling cake and being crafty. Sharon has the most wonderful crafting shed. It's like an entry for shed of the year! Every inch is stuffed with fabric, papers, sparkly things and who knows what. It was like a fantasy land! 
 

I came home with 2 herb pots and a fairy catching jar. The pots are already filled and planted on my windowsill. I am so proud of them.

If you would like to find out more about Sharon's wonderful crafting session please visit her website HERE

X X X

4 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, and such a great prize, to be able to go crafting AND take friends along too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm delighted that you got to have such a fun outing, and that it included cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I've read your blogs, just delightful. Woo xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.