Sunday 20 August 2017

Being brave


Yesterday our twirling group was invited to preform at a local church's summer fete. We've been practicing hard for a few weeks in preparation and it really showed in the arena.
That's me on the far right in pink, DD2 is on my lap and DD1 to my left.


Both the girls preformed their routines perfectly. DD2 needed a little encouragement but DD1 ran onto the arena with a beaming smile each time.
For the final routine it was my go, with my fellow twirling mums. It was one of the scariest things I've done in a long time but I'm so glad I did it. I've been on cloud nine today when I think about it. 


After our performance we took some time enjoying the rest of the fete and handing out some leaflets for our team sponsors.  We were all feeling lucky so surged on a few strips of raffle tickets. 
Half way through the raffle being called DD2 needed the bathroom. When we came back from the loo, I'd won a cordless vacuum! 
I wonder if it was Karma rewarding me for being brave.

X x X

2 comments:

  1. Well done, all three of you, with a special "wow" for you, Sarah.
    Michelle in Wellington, NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to everyone. I've enjoyed reading back & catching up on all the things you have been doing as a family. I really admire you for organising so many fabulous things to do, rather than just sitting in front of the TV. Your children are a credit to you as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.