Monday 18 September 2017

Little bargains


I popped into Waitrose at just the right time today. I usually pop in on the school run for cheap breakfast pastries. They seem to reduce them about 2pm in the bakery section. 
Today however there was a big trolley of fruits and vegetables to look through as well.
I snaffled;
2x 4 packs of burger bun  80p - reduced to 35p each
Vegetable pack  - £1 - reduced to 35p
Mandarins - £3.50 - reduced to £1.25

Tomorrow I will be making some vegetable soup for lunch, the rolls were eaten tonight with sausages and the mandarins will be popped into lunch boxes and after school snack packs.


I also spotted these sweet little stationary sets in Poundland. (I'm still avoiding poundworld) they are just perfect for popping into the children's stockings. I've popped them into the present cupboard for now but I need to start a notebook to keep track of bits.

X x X 

1 comment:

  1. I love getting yellow sticker bargains but it has to be timed right. I find the evening of a really wet day is best. Trouble is I don't usually feel like going out then. You did well.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.