Monday 4 December 2017

How much?


I popped into Waitrose on the school run for a quick peek at the reduced shelf. I found it stuffed full of these Chocolate and orange pots. They looked quite inticing and I loved the little pink ceramic pots they came in. Similar to Gü puddings but much more generous portions.


At 35p each I snapped up 4 (one each for the children and for me. Poor hubby is working). They were the most delicious and decadent thing  I have eaten in forever! 
I would be highly tempted to buy them again or try others in the range, but then I saw the original price! £2 each! 
My 4 puddings tonight should have cost £8. That's crazy! But rest assured I will be snapping them up if any others are reduced to less than 50p each. Possibly a single full priced one for my birthday lol.

X x X 

1 comment:

  1. That's a brilliant bargain. I shall look out for them

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.